Your Journey to Optimal Health Occurs in 4 Phases
- Complete your Personalized Health Profile by answering questions about your medical history and current symptoms. We ask, listen, look, and track results to investigate and improve your health over time. Questions are asked about your medical history, diet, lifestyle choices, exercise habits, social history, genetic profile, and mental health.
- Do a comprehensive blood analysis based on your Personalized Health Profile and your goals.
- Meet with your Provider and Health Coach for a customized consultation and protocol based on your personal health profile and individual health needs.
- Attend Health Coaching Sessions twice a month and Provider check-ins monthly for the length of your program. A 3-month minimum commitment is required.
- Re-evaluate Personalized Health Profile and adjust as needed.
- Live optimally and meet with your Health Coach and Provider on an as-needed basis.
3 Month Program
6 Month Program
A La Carte Pricing
If you are not ready to commit to a program and finances are tight then our A La Carte Menu is a great way to budget your health needs and still get the help you need.
Initial Blood Work
A 40-plus panel testing areas such as hormones, heart, kidney, liver, electrolytes, thyroid, iron, Vitamin D and B12.
A 60 to 90 minute in-depth consultation with Practitioner to go over labs and Personalized Health Profile.
3 month Health Coaching
Two 45 minute coaching sessions per month with our functional medicine certified coach. Coach available via email and text in between sessions.
30 minute monthly check-ins with Nurse Practitioner, as needed.
Food Inflammation Test
Simple blood test that includes 132 different food groups, additives, preservatives to test food sensitivity, and zonulin to detect leaky gut.
Provides a comprehensive extracellular and intracellular assessment of important vitamin, mineral, antioxidant, fatty acid, and amino acid levels.
The Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones profiles sex and adrenal hormones, melatonin, and metabolites to identify hormonal imbalances.
Genova Stool Test
Provides clinical information of digestive function, intestinal inflammation, and the intestinal microbiome to help in the management of gastrointestinal health.