Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRPs) are genetically structured to stimulate the hypothalamus into releasing growth hormones. As we get older, the pituitary decreases the amount of hormones we produce. To restore these declining levels, GHRP’s work to help us have a more youthful range of hormones– thus slowing the process of aging.
With Peptide Therapy, you will notice the following changes:
- Higher sleep quality (3-4 weeks)
- Increased energy (4-6 weeks)
- Better mood (4-6 weeks)
- Decreased body fat (3-6 months)
- Leaner muscle mass and more muscle tone (3-6 months)
- Improved skin tone (6-12 months)
- Optimal health (6-12 months)
Your consultation with Ms. Campbell will help you decided which different blend and strength of GHRP will work best for you as you discuss your health needs and goals. But keep in mind, Peptide Therapy requires a commitment of at least 6 to 12 months for optimal results.
If you have any questions about Peptide Therapy, please feel free to contact us at 954-802-9835.