Frequently Asked Questions
Ms. Campbell is a functional medicine and aesthetics nurse practitioner.
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions.
- What services do you provide? We provide functional medicine and aesthetic services which include anti-aging medicine, medical weight loss, body sculpting, injectables, teeth whitening, medical services, functional medicine, sexual health, skin perfecting treatments, and wellness services.
- Why do you require my CC information in order to book an appointment? To be fair to our staff and nurse practitioner, a deposit is required to secure your appointment. We work by appointment only and when someone no shows or cancels last minute it takes away from someone else who wanted that appointment. We expect the same courtesy we give to all our patients to be given to us.
- How much is the consultation fee? All consults are $100, unless otherwise stated. If you choose to get services the same day as your consult, then this $100 will be used toward it. We do offer one FREE 15-minute consultation as a courtesy to all new patients. Should you decide to schedule another consultation in the future, the standard consultation fee of $100 will apply.
- What should I bring to my appointment? If you are coming for a functional medicine service, then it would be helpful to have your past medical records, labs, and a list of supplements and medications from the last 2-3 years. You may also bring a friend or family member who will support you through your journey to optimal health. If you are coming for an aesthetic consult and you have previous records of what was used then this is helpful, but not required.
- How long are appointments? Appointments are never rushed as we like to give each and everyone of our patients individualized attention. This is why it is important to keep your appointment and call us 24 hours ahead of your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Do you have a cancellation policy? Should you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you cancel with less than 12 hours’ notice, your credit card on file will be charged the cancellation fee. If you do not arrive at your scheduled appointment without providing notification, the service will be considered rendered and you will either be charged the full amount of the service or the cancellation fee, whichever is greater. Should you arrive late for a scheduled appointment and time does not allow us to perform some or all of your treatment, the full amount of the service or the cancellation fee (whichever is greater) will be charged to your credit card on file. The cancellation/no show fee is $100.
- How does functional medicine work? The best way to treat symptoms and restore your wellness is to identify the underlying cause. Functional medicine is addressing the root cause of a disease or symptom. At The Institute, we want to make functional medicine affordable and so we designed a membership plan. The cost is $199 per month for anyone ages 18 and up and includes a visit with either the Nurse Practitioner or the Health Coach every 6 weeks. Labs, supplements, diagnostic testing if needed are additional but will be discounted.
- Do you offer Telehealth services? Yes, we offer HIPAA-Compliant televisits for medical weight loss, certain medical and anti-aging services, and functional medicine.
- Do you accept insurance? No, we are a self-pay practice, and do not work with insurance companies, Medicare, or Medicaid. You may be able to use your insurance plan for your lab work, diagnostic testing if needed, and imaging studies.
- Do you accept HSA or FSA payments? Yes, we do accept both of these.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all forms of credit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express). We observe strict privacy policies and will not disclose this information to any other party. Your credit card number will be securely kept in your history file.
- Do you have financing options? Yes, we offer both Cherry and CareCredit for your convenience. To apply for financing click here: https://optimalhealing4u.com/financing/
- What is your Refund Policy? Please click the link to read our RETURN POLICY.
- I just want to check my lab levels OR I just need a refill. Do I still need to have a full appointment? Yes, for your safety and ours, medically and legally we are bound to offer top care with due-diligence and full appointment.
- What are your hours? We are by appointment ONLY. We see clients Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10am-6pm. Wednesdays 12-8pm, and every second Friday of the month from 11am-4pm.
- Do you offer training or consulting for other providers? Ms. Campbell offers consulting services to other providers for medical weight loss, IV Hydration, Injectables, and how to implement functional medicine into your existing practice. For more information check out https://cncaesthetics4u.wordpress.com/
- Do you offer other services? Yes, Ms. Campbell is also the founder of Mind Body Spirit Reformers, LLC– an organization that aims to empower individuals, build communities, and transform food systems to support healthier people and a healthier environment. MBS Reformers five unique programs include: Group Coaching, Corporate Wellness, Detox and Cleansing, Supplement Consultation, and Individual Consultation. Ms. Campbell is also available to be booked as a speaker for your event. Check out the MBS Reformers website HERE.
To book your appointment, text or call 954-802-9845!