Frequently Asked Questions
Ms. Campbell is a functional medicine and aesthetics nurse practitioner.
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions.
- What services do you provide? We provide functional medicine and aesthetic services which include anti-aging medicine, body sculpting, injectables, laser treatments, medical services, personalized medicine, primary care services, sexual health, skin perfecting treatments, and wellness services.
- Is there anything I need to do prior to my appointment? A deposit is REQUIRED to hold your appointment. You must provide credit card information at time of booking. Deposits include $100 for aesthetic appointments and $50 for consultations, medical appointments, facials, and all other services. We do offer one FREE 15-minute consultation as a courtesy to all new patients. Should you decide to schedule another consultation in the future, the standard consultation fee of $50 will apply.
- What should I bring to my appointment? If you are coming for a functional medicine service, then it would be helpful to have your past medical records, labs, and a list of supplements and medications from the last 2-3 years. You may also bring a friend or family member who will support you through your journey to optimal health.
- How long are appointments? Appointments are never rushed as we like to give each and everyone of our patients individualized attention. This is why it is important to keep your appointment and call us 24 hours ahead of your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Do you have a cancellation policy? Should you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, your credit card on file will be charged the cancellation fee. If you do not arrive at your scheduled appointment without providing notification, the service will be considered rendered and you will either be charged the full amount of the service or the cancellation fee, whichever is greater. Should you arrive late for a scheduled appointment and time does not allow us to perform some or all of your treatment, the full amount of the service or the cancellation fee (whichever is greater) will be charged to your credit card on file. The cancellation fee is $75.
- What is your Refund Policy? Please click the link to read our RETURN POLICY.
- Do you accept insurance? No, we are a self-pay practice, and do not work with insurance companies, Medicare or Medicaid. You may be able to use your insurance plan for your lab work, diagnostic testing if needed and imaging studies. You can also check with our out of network coverage and we can provide you with a super bill to get reimbursed.
- What is the typical investment for your personalized medicine programs? Investing in your health is a very important journey. After completing your Personalized Health Profile, your first appointment will include a comprehensive blood analysis and discussion of your health goals. This is the Discovery Phase of your Optimal Health Journey. Afterwards, you will begin the Renewal Phase, where you will need health coaching sessions twice a month, and monthly primary healthcare provider check-ins. Your health investment includes blood testing of over 40 panels, a Flood Inflammation Test, and valuable consultations with Ms. Campbell perfectly personalized to meet your individual health needs. Many of our patients find our programs to be a great asset in their lives– as healthy living is a gift to both yourself and your family.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all forms of credit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express). We observe strict privacy policies and will not disclose this information to any other party. Your credit card number will be securely kept in your history file.
- Do you have financing options? Yes, we offer both Cherry and CareCredit for your convenience.
- I just want to check my lab levels OR I just need a refill. Do I still need to have a full appointment? Yes, for your safety and ours, medically and legally we are bound to offer top care with due-diligence and full appointment.
- What are your hours? We are open Monday through Thursday 10am to 6pm. If you need a house call or virtual consult, we are available 24/7.
- Do you offer other services? Yes, Ms. Campbell is also the founder of Mind Body Spirit Reformers, LLC– an organization that aims to empower individuals, build communities, and transform food systems to support healthier people and a healthier environment. MBS Reformers five unique programs include: Group Coaching, Corporate Wellness, Detox and Cleansing, Supplement Consultation, and Individual Consultation. Ms. Campbell is also available to be booked as a speaker for your event. Check out the MBS Reformers website here.
To book your appointment, text or call 954-802-9845!