Ms. Campbell is a functional medicine nurse practitioner.
You are required to have a primary healthcare provider to cover emergencies, routine screenings, and refills for chronic prescription medications.
- Is there anything I need to do prior to my appointment? Yes, all potential patients are required to complete and submit their Personalized Health Profile. You can fill out your health profile by clicking HERE.
- What should I bring to my appointment? Please bring you medical records, labs, and a list of supplements and medications from the last 2-3 years. You may also bring a friend or family member who will support you through your journey to optimal health.
- How long are appointments with Ms. Campbell? Appointments are 60-90 minutes, depending on complexity.
- What is your Refund Policy? Please click the link to read our REFUND POLICY.
- Do you accept insurance? No, we are a self-pay practice, and do not work with insurance providers, Medicare, Medicaid, or referrals. But, you may be able to use insurance for your lab work, depending on your insurance plan.
- What is the typical investment for your personalized medicine programs? Investing in your health is a very important journey. After completing your Personalized Health Profile, your first appointment will include a comprehensive blood analysis and discussion of your health goals. This is the Discovery Phase of your Optimal Health Journey. Afterwards, you will begin the Renewal Phase, where you will need health coaching sessions twice a month, and monthly primary healthcare provider check-ins. Your health investment includes blood testing of over 40 panels, a Flood Inflammation Test, and valuable consultations with Ms. Campbell perfectly personalized to meet your individual health needs. Many of our patients find our programs to be a great asset in their lives– as healthy living is a gift to both yourself and your family.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all forms of credit.
- Do you have payment plans? Yes, we have payment plan options.
- I just want to check my lab levels. Do I still need a full appointment? Yes, for your safety and ours. Medically and legally we are bound to offer top care with due-diligence and full appointment.
- I just need a refill. Do I still need to have an appointment? Yes, for your safety and ours. Medically and legally we are bound to offer top care with due-diligence and full appointment.
- What are your hours? We are available 24/7.
- Do you offer other services? Yes, Ms. Campbell is also the founder of Mind Body Spirit Reformers, LLC– an organization that aims to empower individuals, build communities, and transform food systems to support healthier people and a healthier environment. MBS Reformers five unique programs include: Group Coaching, Corporate Wellness, Detox and Cleansing, Supplement Consultation, and Individual Consultation. Ms. Campbell is also available to be booked as a speaker for your event. Check out the MBS Reformers website here.
To book your appointment, call 954-802-9845 or fill out your Personalized Health Profile.