Frequently Asked Questions
Ms. Campbell is a functional medicine and aesthetics nurse practitioner.
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions.
- What services do you provide? We provide functional medicine services which include lab work, health consultations and and lifestyle and nutrition planning. On the aesthetics side we offer injectables, laser and body sculpting services.
- Is there anything I need to do prior to my appointment? There is nothing that is needed to do prior to an appointment. Aesthetic consultations are free and general informational consults for functional medicine are also free.
- What should I bring to my appointment? If you are coming for functional medicine then it would be helpful to have your past medical records, labs, and a list of supplements and medications from the last 2-3 years. You may also bring a friend or family member who will support you through your journey to optimal health.
- How long are appointments? Appointments are never rushed as we like to give each and everyone of our patients individualized attention. This is why it is important to keep your appointment and call us 24 hours ahead of your appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Do you have a cancellation policy? We have a very strict cancellation policy. No call no shows are charged a $50 fee, however we know emergencies arise, we just ask that you respect our time as we do yours.
- What is your Refund Policy? Please click the link to read our REFUND POLICY.
- Do you accept insurance? No, we are a self-pay practice, and do not work with insurance companies, Medicare or Medicaid. You may be able to use your insurance plan for your lab work, diagnostic testing if needed and imaging studies. You can also check with our out of network coverage and we can provide you with a super bill to get reimbursed.
- What is the typical investment for your personalized medicine programs? Investing in your health is a very important journey. After completing your Personalized Health Profile, your first appointment will include a comprehensive blood analysis and discussion of your health goals. This is the Discovery Phase of your Optimal Health Journey. Afterwards, you will begin the Renewal Phase, where you will need health coaching sessions twice a month, and monthly primary healthcare provider check-ins. Your health investment includes blood testing of over 40 panels, a Flood Inflammation Test, and valuable consultations with Ms. Campbell perfectly personalized to meet your individual health needs. Many of our patients find our programs to be a great asset in their lives– as healthy living is a gift to both yourself and your family.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all forms of credit.
- Do you have financing options? Yes we offer both Cherry and CareCredit for your convenience.
- I just want to check my lab levels do I still need a full appointment? Yes, for your safety and ours, medically and legally we are bound to offer top care with due-diligence and full appointment.
- I just need a refill do I still need to have an appointment? Yes, for your safety and ours, medically and legally we are bound to offer top care with due-diligence and full appointment.
- What are your hours? We are open Sunday and Thursday 11am to 7pm and Monday through Wednesday 10am to 6pm. If you need a house call we are available 24/7.
- Do you offer other services? Yes, Ms. Campbell is also the founder of Mind Body Spirit Reformers, LLC– an organization that aims to empower individuals, build communities, and transform food systems to support healthier people and a healthier environment. MBS Reformers five unique programs include: Group Coaching, Corporate Wellness, Detox and Cleansing, Supplement Consultation, and Individual Consultation. Ms. Campbell is also available to be booked as a speaker for your event. Check out the MBS Reformers website here.
To book your appointment, text or call 954-802-9845!